universal screen for bulk material
The circular motion vibrating screens are used for screening of granoulos bulk material and are robust in design and build. The screen frame consists of both side panels and cross beams being bolted and glued to the panels carrying the screen deck substructure. The excitation is made with in-house manufactured unbalanced shaft or with a single unbalanced motor.circular motion vibrating screens can be equipped with all different kinds of screen mats available on the market.circular motion vibrating screens are best suitable for long-living and economical operation.
Feature & Benefits
1. Great processing capacity and high screening efficiency.
2. The vibrator is lubricated with bearing thin oil and external block eccentric structure. It has the characteristics of large excitation force, small bearing load, low temperature and low noise. (The bearing temperature rise is less than 35°).
3. The whole disassembly and assembly of the vibrator is convenient for maintenance and replacement, which greatly shortens the maintenance period. (It takes only 1 to 2 hours to change the vibrator).
4. The side plate of the sieve machine adopts the whole plate cold work, no welding, high strength and long service life. The connection between the beam and the side plates is made of torsion-resistant high-strength bolts, and there is no welding and the beams are easy to replace.
5. The sieve machine adopts rubber spring to reduce vibration, and has the advantages of small noise, long service life, stable over-common vibration zone, and small dynamic load of each branch of the sieve machine.
6.The flexible coupling is used for the connection between the motor and the exciter, which has the advantages of long service life and small impact on the motor.
Chemical industry: resins, coatings, industrial drugs, cosmetics, paints, Chinese medicine powder, etc.
Food industry: powdered sugar, starch, salt, rice flour, milk powder, soy milk, egg powder, soy sauce, juice, etc.
Metal, metallurgical mining: aluminum powder, lead powder, copper powder, ore, alloy powder, electrode powder, manganese dioxide, electrolytic copper powder, electromagnetic material, abrasive powder, refractory material, kaolin, lime, alumina, heavy carbonic acid Calcium, quartz sand, etc.
Pollution treatment: waste oil, wastewater, dyeing and finishing wastewater, additives, activated carbon, etc.